"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Monday, March 27, 2006

Our Awesome God!

I just had to share what God did from me at last night's service. The Choir and Orchestra did "He's an On Time God!" The song I posted the Chorus to when we got our disapointing news about the court delay! Isn't that so sweet and so special? It was like my Abba Father had a special moment to encourage me. I will never get over the fact that the God of the Universe loves little ole me! He cares so much about me and He encourages me. I am so undeserving of His love, His mercy, and His grace.

Praising the Lord for being an on-time and a personal God!!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Just found your blog and I feel guilty after my last post on my blog about being frustrated about waiting. Thanks you encouraged me. We are starting a China adoption and then hope to go to Ethiopia after that. Your family is great and I will look forward reading about your travel to Ethiopia to get your little one.