"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Happy B'Day Wee Baby Boy!




Today, April 27th, 2006 is Wee Baby's First Birthday!!! Our agency e-mailed a copy of his new birth certificate and we could see his official birthdate listed. It's so awesome to see our names listed as his parents. It makes it feel so offical.

Oh, how we wish we could be with our Baby on this special day! We will celebrate when he comes home. What a blessing to know he will celebrate every B'day from here on out with us, his family.

3 comments:

owlhaven said...

GORGEOUS BOY. Last I saw him he weighed 2-3 lbs and was so sick and frail. Praise God.

Mary

Sophie said...

Renee, my name is Sophie, and I am one of the nurses who took care of your sweet baby when he was so sick. Mary told me about this picture. he looks amazing!! i'm so excited for you, and am praising God for what an amazing work He did in your little one's life :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! It's Kjelsi Tootell. Wow does he look amazing. I can't stop smiling when I see him looking SO incredible. God is good! :)