"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Thursday, April 13, 2006

James 1:17




Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1:17


He is OURS!!!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

We found out late yesterday that we had success in court and Wee Baby Boy is officially a member of our family! Words can not even express how blessed we feel! We have 8 children!!! What a BLESSING!!!

DD and I will be leaving in 16 days to go and get our baby and bring him home!!!

O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him Psalm 34:8

Thank you all for the prayers, love, and support!!!!
And a big thank you to Blaine who took this picture of our baby while she was picking up the very lovely Grace!!!

8 comments:

5KidMom said...

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!

God is sooooooo good!!

Blaine

shells said...

I have been following your blog-i cant stop smiling!! Yippiiee!! I have preemie twins (were 28 weekers) God can do amazing things!

Mandi, Sean, Peyton and Dylan said...

Awesome news! Praise God!

Mandi (hopin'andprayin' on Sonlight)

Ruth said...

I am so happy for you, we have been keeping you guys in our prayers here. I can't wait to find out when he comes home!!

Robin's Reports said...

You know I'm very happy for you!!

OT/ we used Psa 34:8 (taste & see) for the Scripture on our Easter cupcakes.

Dawn said...

Yes, I am so haPPY FOR YOU!! Can't wait to hear about your trip and see pictures of your little guy at home. Yeah GOD!!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful!! I just found your blog and have been reading it intently. We are praying for the funds to adopt from Ethiopia or Liberia. Leaning toward Ethiopia at this point. I would love to know what agency you are using? I couldn't find it so far anywhere I have read.

Brianna Heldt said...

HOORAY! Renee I am so, so happy for you!!!!!!!!!