"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Solomon 6:3~


I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine... Solomon 6:3


My dear sweet hubby has been so wonderful to me this week! Yesterday he surprised me by bringing home all of this food for my dd and I to bring to Ethiopia. He even bought some of my favorite teas~pomegranate pizazz. What a sweet surprise!

This trip will be the longest my dh and I have been apart in our 14 years of marriage. I will miss him horribly. He is a wonderful Daddy and a wonderful husband. He is the godliest person I know and he is my best friend. He truly loves me as Christ loves the Church and I thank God for him.

1 comment:

Robin's Reports said...

He is so good to you! What a blessing. I'm sure the house will be spotless when you come back from Ethiopia.