"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Friday, May 19, 2006

1Samuel 1:27


Our Wee Baby has been with us now for 2 and 1/2 weeks. He is changing so quickly! He is eating up a storm and today I was noticing the beginning of a roll on his little leg! He has learned how to sit up and this morning he PULLED HIMSELF UP for the first time!!! Part of me wants to say "Go Baby Boy!" and the other part wants to say "Slow down and stay little for just awhile longer!" Isn't that how it is with all of our children though? They grow so fast and it is exciting, but we yearn for them to stay little just a little bit longer.


He is a joy and is adjusting so well! He loves to snuggle in with me for his bottles and I love rocking him as he drifts off to sleep. Sweet blessings, sweet Baby boy!

For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him: 1Samuel 1:27

Thank you Jesus for letting me be this sweet little one's Mama!

10 comments:

Sophie said...

he's beautiful!

Robin's Reports said...

Ah-ha!! It is all the positive stimulation of a loving home and lots of big brothers & sisters. He'll be a big boy by the time you have #9!

I love your blog!

Shana said...

He is so sweet!

owlhaven said...

praise God!!
Mary

Ruth said...

How precious...He is a darling!

5KidMom said...

He looks better everyday Renee! I look back at the pictures we took for you when we travelled just a month and a half ago, and I am amazed by the changes! He is chubbing up right along with his pulling up. Yeah for good nutrition and lots of love!!

Blaine

Lori said...

Praise God for His blessings

Dawn said...

I remember that Bertha Holt once said, "All children become so beautiful once they are loved." He looks so happy and secure in his home and family. I think God must be smiling looking at his little face too. Enjoy every minute!
Dawn

Sophie said...

I was just watching my Ethiopia video today, and found some video of your little one just after we took him from SE, thinking he wasn't going to make it. I'll have to make a copy of the stuff about him.... send me your address (sen18athotmaildotcom), and i'll work on getting that to you. it's quite a change, let me tell you!

Michelle said...

Awww, how adorable!