"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Monday, May 22, 2006

What Goes Around.....

Comes Around! This is one of my Daddy's favorite sayings (his other favorite saying was "You give 'em the books and they eat the covers!" What this means, I surely don't know).

I have always taken a ton of pictures of my children. I love taking pictures of them. They are all of my favorite subjects. I love to document how they change and grow. I take pics of all of those first moments... first bath, first laugh, first time walking, first pottying, first trip around the block without training wheel and so on. They are used to being the subject of my camera..

Well last night one of them turned the tables on me..

The little three were asleep in bed and the older five were in their last minutes before heading that way too. I was laying on the couch contmeplating how my dh was going to explain to my parents that I died of morning sickness when they didn't even know I was pregnant... when suddenly I notice someone talking and clicking away..

It's our 4 yo. He has found an old disposable camera and he's taking pictures of my tummy. Or more precisely the baby in my tummy.. He is saying things to the baby "Like say Goo-goo-ga-ga!" and "Are you eating cake?" "Smile, just ONE more time!"

I had to smile and (of course) take a picture..

The latest member of the Paparazzi is born!


5 comments:

Robin's Reports said...

Hysterical! I thought it was going to be a picture of your stomach. LOL>

Shana said...

Cute picture!

I am interested in knowing more about your parents not knowing you're pregnant!

Sophie said...

so cute! How do the parents not know about the new baby?

Cindy in GA (from SL) said...

Renee, I love reading your blog! Tonight, this really made me laugh: "I was laying on the couch contemplating how my dh was going to explain to my parents that I died of morning sickness when they didn't even know I was pregnant... " especially the "died of morning sickness" part, b/c I've been there! :o)

You have such a beautiful family, and you're doing a fantastic job with them. Thanks for sharing!
~Cindy

Renee said...

We are going to tell our parents when we see them in person (they live in another town)~most likely this weekend!

Blessings!
Renee