"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

School Supplies!!!

Moms and Homeschool Moms I have heard through the incredible homeschool mom grapevine that Staples is having great sales on supplies this week (until the 15th)!!!

Here are some of the deals...

$.01 for 10 pencils, limit 10 boxes if you are a teacher!

$.01 for CUTE pencil sharpeners!

$.01 for pocket folders in all colors.

$.20 for 3 ring binders.

Elmer's glue for $.25, Crayola crayons and markers and colored pencils for .49 and .99.

Composition books, spiral notebooks on sale...

I LOVE school supplies at the beginning of a new school year. Those newly opened boxes of crayons smell yummy.

I have cleaned out my school room and am ready to go shopping :o)

Here is the wonderful school room my INCREDIBLE dh built us.











Other GREAT deals~~~

Visit "Life in a shoe" for details of FREE movie deals for kiddies
http://inashoe.blogspot.com/2006/07/free-movie-tickets-for-kids.html

AND I have heard that *some* 7-11's will be giving out free 7.11 oz slurpees today .

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh,beautiful school room! I am organizing a new room for our school this year! I love getting a look at home schoolers school rooms! It inspires me! This next winter it will hold our new daughter from China preschool stuff too! Yahoo!

Dawn

5KidMom said...

Thanks for the heads up on the Staples school supply sale. I am definitely going there TONIGHT!

MP2 said...

We recently got our "box" of homeschool stuff in the mail for next fall, too. Its so fun to go through it all. This is our 2nd year at it, and its just so much fun! Now if I only lived near a Staples or 7-11....

-MP

ps Your house is lovely.

Brianna Heldt said...

What an awesome room Renee! Your family is so blessed!

Man that is a steal of a deal on supplies. Don't you just love sales???

wendy said...

Great school room!

Wal Mart has awesome sales on school supplies, as well!

Brianna Heldt said...

Renee I miss your posts! How have you been??