"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Friday, October 06, 2006

Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

I'm so sorry for stopping my blog so suddenly. Thank you all for your love and kindness The morning sickness (or as in my case afternoon/ night sickness) has really taken a toll on me the last few months. I would do my blog in the evenings but have been collapsing the minute Jim walks in the door.Our days have been so busy with schooling and keeping the household going. I have the best hubby and kiddies in the world. They have been amazing. Baby girl is doing well and we are in our last trimester. I have been trying to tell her that we should be WAY past this sickness stuff but she's NOT listening!

God has been teaching me so much about grace and humbleness. When we are weak He truly is strong.

Here are some pics and updates!

My wonderful cousin Hope came and spent 3 weeks helping us! Here we are w/ my cousin (and her dh and 7 lovely children;fellow homeschoolers), my older brother, my Mom, and Manfriend Frank. One day our children will use this pic to explain to their therapists where it all went wrong..




Look at how big our 2 yo is getting! He is smart, funny, crazy about Curious George.. and Oh YES! Potty trained!!!



Arts and Crafts w/ the littler hsers..




Our 10 dd hard back at work hsing!!



This is where Wee Babe has been spending much of his time. He is having a hard time gaining weight. We have discovered he is allergic to dairy and soy. Six times a day I whip out my blender and try and concoct THE homemade babyfood that will silmultaneously appeal to his (ahem rather picky palate ;o) and add lbs. I came across a onesie today that has Yoda on it and says "Size Matters Not". That will be our new motto. He is doing so well in other areas and is such a JOY. Good things really do come in small packages.



Our 12 yo son took this pic of our 3 yo. He just loves the water and especially diving. Here he is doing his "Nestea Plunge Dive." Don't be surprised if you see him in the Summer Olympics one day as the first Ethiopian High Diver to win gold..




And finally, our 4yo (Picture taken by Hopie), who I think could be the Krispy Kreme poster child :o)


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renee,

Great to hear from you again. Sounds like everything is going well.

Thanks for the update.

All love,

Karianne

5KidMom said...

So happy to have you back!

As far as the sickness goes, at least there is a definite end date. Sorry that isn't of more comfort right now though. 8^( (I had the same problem with all three of my pregnancies.)

The homeschooling and family visit looks wonderful. I'm glad you're finding some bright spots in between the sick times.

richlisad said...

Yeah! So good to see you back - you guys were in our prayers, and we have checked daily for more Wee Babe updates.

Bless the new little one and the rest of the waiting family.

Shana said...

Awesome pics, and so good to hear from you! I am glad to hear your family is well. I will continue to pray for relief for you as well.

Shana

chel said...

Nice to see you back and blogging again. My heart goes out to you with the morning sickness. I get it really bad to. Beautiful family and beautiful oictures:-)

Robin's Reports said...

Wahooo....... you're back! Please don't stop! I missed your blogs.

Auntie Robin

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back! I always enjoy your blog and check it regularly.
Kelly/flyingmom from the shed

Ruth said...

Glad that you are all doing well, great update!

Solomon & Malachi said...

What do ya know - you're back in business! And keeping up with school while pregnant! WOW! You have my deepest respect. Hang in there!

Sophie said...

Your kids are absolutely the sweetest! and I love the goofy pic at the top :) hang in there!! :)

Marian said...

Thanks for updating. Glad you are well, nausea and all. My question is, how do you get anything done at all with Wee 's angel sweet face in front of you all the time, just begging to be covered in kisses?!