"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

1Peter 4:8~

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

This morning as the littles were enjoying their oatmeal I suddenly heard the plaintive wail of "Mama!" from the 4 year old in...... that tone. You know the tone children use when they are about to rat out a sibling who is wronging them deeply. "Yes, Honey?" I replied. "P is eating my CRUMBS!" I look over at the 2 yo who is happily scarfing any stray oatmeal pieces that are flying out of 4 yo's bowl and onto the table. Dh exchanged choked back a laugh and I replied "Well then, keep your crumbs in your bowl." "Oh, o.k." he said happy to have his little problem solved.

Feeling confident in my mediating abilities I briefly debate heading to Washington DC to dole out some of my God given wisdom to the Democrats and Republicans...Somehow though I think common sense may be lost on them.

So, I think I'll stay here with my tender hearted little crumb snatchers..



Oatmeal Snatcher in Question ;o)

2 comments:

darci said...

too funny..and so familiar. :)I so enjoy reading your blog and seeing the pics of your beautiful family. thanks for sharing. :)

Robin's Reports said...

Hmmmmm, I may need to use that Scripture in the future at our house. Anyhow, your crum snatcher is waaaay cuter than the ones in Washington DC. He's no longer the baby.