"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Friday, December 29, 2006

A Merry Little Christmas~




I have enjoyed reading about everyone's Christmas Day!

We had a wonderful day celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior.

The morning began with french toast and a game of peek-a-boo..




My Mom and Frank and my brothers and my SIL traveled to spend a few days with us..

It was the first time my younger brother and his wife met Wee Babe as they (live too far away :o( in Wisconsin. So, it was a very special time.

Here is Mimi and Auntie Tak meeting Sweet Pea for the first time..



My older brother with the baby...(notice the size of his hand compared to her head!)



We had a lot of eating and of course the gift opening...









The next few days were spent playing with Auntie and Mimi and Uncle-Uncles (as the little boys call them). There was a connect four tournament,eating, roller blading, eating, laser tag, eating, bike riding, eating, dancing, eating...

Here is our 4 yo after engaging in a Spicy Chip Eating Duel with his Uncle Tony.. I think he won. The Little Guy has taste buds of steel


At times things got a Little Hairy ;o)..



A few days later here are the favorite gifts..

Older 5 children Legos, Legos, Legos.. Our Schoolroom looks like the Lego Aisle at Toys R Us threw up ;o). It is so neat to watch the older 5 go back there and create for hours.

The "Little Boys" are loving their cowboy hats and pistols and their brand new wheels.



Dh is lovin' this..
http://www.luggagefactory.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=PS3320TI

I love the bracelet with Sweet Pea's name on it that dh added to my Mother's Bracelet.. and of course..

It just doesn't get any better than this :o)



Thank you Lord!

5 comments:

Robin's Reports said...

I love seeing the big family picture and how the little kids are holding hands. N & K look almost like teenagers. Such a sweet family. I really like that car that Wee Boy got for Christmas & the wig J got, too. Renee..... you're holding a 5 day old baby in your hands and you look like you're back in your regular jeans. WOW!

Elizabeth said...

I agree, it doesn't get much better. :) You are a most blessed family! Congratulations on your newest arrow.

Elizabeth (Skylark)

PastorMac's Ann said...

Wow, looks like a wonderful time. Your family is indeed blessed in so many ways. May 2007 bring you even more blessings. (You looks GREAT!)

Sophie said...

You look incredible! and your babies are so beautiful, too! congratulations :) I just watched my ethiopia video the other day and was, once again, amazed at how amazing God is in taking care of His precious little ones!

Brianna Heldt said...

Okay I meant to put it in my comment before but you look so beautiful, you'd never know you'd just had a baby!