"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Friday, January 05, 2007

Smartest Baby In the World~

I think we may have the smartest baby in the world....







We take her to the park and she sleeps...




During the New Year's Eve fireworks...She Sleeps.









Admidst the quiet prayers and Bible Study of her 8 siblings errrr o.k. the wild shenanigans of her 8 siblings... SHE SLEEPS



The moment I lay down and shut my eyes... SHE AWAKES..

See how smart she is? She knows. Don't let that sweet and sleepy pink exterior fool you..she knows ALL ;o)

We are enjoying our Sweet Pea more than words can express. She is a little gift straight from heaven. How can it be she has only been with us for 2 weeks? When I look in her little face it seems as if I have known her all my life.

When she wakes I scoop her up and lay her on my chest. She melts in and sighs and then we sleep :0)

God is good!

6 comments:

PastorMac's Ann said...

too funny.

Awwww, sweetness.

Renee you look fantastic and she's absolutely adorable.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, they do take on their own minds at that 2-week mark! May you have many restful nights - you are SuperMom.

MP

marian said...

Oh, how sweet she is!
I always say that nothing wakes my children up faster and more predictably than the thunderous sound of mom's head hitting the pillow =)

ZZZ's to you...

Ruth said...

Congrats on the new little one. She is just a doll!!

Robin's Reports said...

I think that is a gift from God. Mine had it too.

txmommy said...

she looks very sweet!!