"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Look Who Is 2!!!!


Our Baby Boy turns 2 today!!!

How blessed we are to have "The Wee Babe" as our son. He is so sweet and kind and funny. He is now climbing and running and talking and acting just like a 2 yo. Our Pediatrician just looks at him and shakes his head and says "He should not be doing this well." He is because of Sophie and Kjelsi and Tiffani and the wonderful staff at AAI. God used them to save his life. What an amazing little guy he is. What a GIFT. Our Little Miracle Boy..

Thank you Jesus for our precious son! We are BLESSED beyond words.


We LOVE you Baby Boy!!!!








9 comments:

Heth said...

Oh he is just precious! Happy Birthday Mr. Two Year Old!

Shana said...

How wonderful. And I love the cake!

Robin's Reports said...

No way is he 2!! I knew it was his b-day today, but where did that skinny little one yr old baby go? Sorry I didn't get to call. We were out fishing. Btw, that is the coolest cake I've ever seen!

Sue said...

Wow, I can't believe he is 2 already! What a great cake!

Sue

Cindy in GA said...

Happy Birthday, Wee Babe!!

Anne said...

Happy, happy birthday, beautiful boy!!!

cathy said...

I've checked on your blog occasionaly and I can't believe he's 2. Praise God.

Sophie said...

He's amazing, Renee!!! Congratulations, my sweet little Baby John! :)

PastorMac's Ann said...

Happy birthday to your precious miraculous amazing John. Not such a wee baby anymore. ;-) Praise God.