"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spring Pause~

We didn't take a Spring Break this year as we are traveling to see some of our most favorite people at the end of May. YIPPPEEE!!! We hope to be done with school by then..




We LOVE our cousins and can't wait to be reunited!!! Aren't they beautiful???

We did a few half days of school so we could do some Spring Cleaning and some yard work.

We have done a little swimming when this crazy spring weather allowed.
Well, not Wee Babe and I, we prefer our water a little warmer.. We life guard.

The rest of the family doesn't mind the c-o-o-o-o-l-l-l--d-d water and the purple lips which result from swimming in it.






3 comments:

Heth said...

I LOVE the cousin shot. That is great.

Robin's Reports said...

Beatiful, wholesome looking kids. I was wondering if you got your pool up.

Btw, I'm on a Spring sabbatical. ha ha. Either that or I've become an unschooler/relaxed schooler

Daryn and Brooke said...

I so often looked at your blog as we waited for our little 3 year old boy from Ethiopia...and one thing that always caught my eye was the way your 2 young boys love eachother and always have their arms around eachother...7 weeks ago we brought our little boy home and to my delight, our bio son, Luke has the same bond with our new son, Anteneh...and my blog is filled with the same type of pictures...God is good. Check out my blog for March 9th-they look just like your boys! Haha! Thanks for making your lives so available for the reading and viewing...and thank you, Jesus, for the blessings of our kids!
www.antenehwest.blogspot.com