"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Feasting on The Word~

The other day as I was in the bathroom putting on my make-up our 5 yo ds came bounding in and hopped on the scale. He waited for the numbers to settle and let out a loud groan. " I am just too many pounds"...he said as he let out a deep sigh. He then looked at me and said, "It's because I read my Bible every day. It makes you grow you know."

I think I'll try that line at my next physical.. ;o) It's not the french fries.. it's my Bible reading pushing that BMI upwards.

4 comments:

5KidMom said...

I my gosh! That is SOOOO funny!!!!!!!

Here I am trying to get more disciplined about daily exercise and "quiet time", and now I learn this?!?!? Oh NOOOO!!!

Robin's Reports said...

Waaay too funny. My boys love to weigh themselves too.

darci said...

oh too funny! i'll have to tell that to my dr. who MOCKED me at my last prenatal for gaining so much weight..grr! that is so great. i LOVE the things kids say. darci

Sophie said...

how absolutely precious! what a gift you are giving your kids! :)