"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

2Timothy 2:15~

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15


I am so incredibly PROUD of my hubby Jim (AKA Mr. Anonymous). He has graduated with his Master's in Biblical Studies!!!!! An amazing accomplishment!!!!!!!! He is awesome and my hero. How he is able to accomplish so much is such a testimony to God's grace. He loves Jesus. He loves me. He is a wonderful father. He is a faithful preacher to the prisioners. He is a faithful Sunday School Teacher. He is an honest businessman. He is my friend. I am so blessed to know him and even MORE to be married to him. You inspire me honey!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!








4 comments:

Karianne said...

Congratulations! What an achievement.

PastorMac's Ann said...

Congratulations to your hubby, Renee!

Rosie said...

I love the praise of you honey. I can tell that you are really proud of him.

Anonymous said...

Renee,
I had another adoption Q and didn't know where the best place to post it was... You can not accept SL pms it seems, so...
Here it is:
It looks like (based on reading some other blogs) that a couple does not have to have all the money needed for the adoption to begin the adoption. Is that right??
ANd if so (ok, that makes it 2 Qs), does the agency say, "Oh, ok, we'll hold this child for you until you have the money?" I don't understand.
People keep saying, "We didn't have all the money." But... you can make payments??? can you???

Thanks for your time,
Grateful for Grace (from SL land)