"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Friday, July 13, 2007

Conventioning~

We love homeschool conventions..

Where else can you find.........

weapons.... After a comment left here I feel compelled to note that these are TOY (Notice the orange tips which denote TOY) Revolutionary Guns. I took down this posting earlier, but after my hubby called me a chicken (Lovingly, of course) I put it back up. We understand that some people may not agree with toy guns and children, and that is fine. I do not wish this Blog to be a debate Blog, so we can just agree to disagree.
wheat..
.........pigs for dissecting..


I talked dh out of one of those..PHEW!~~


And BOOKS :o)....... all in one place???

We LOVE good books!
We found THESE book,and dh blessed us with more additions to our Lamplighter Collection.

What a blessed day. We serve a great God, and we have an awesome hubby/Daddy.

4 comments:

Robin's Reports said...

I will not covet, I will not covet, I will not covet....

Want to hear something funny? I missed the word wheat between the pictures and I thought you had like 8 cans of pigs for the kids, minus one for Baby girl. I must slow down to read.

Anonymous said...

Weapons?
What´s the funny with them? And for children??!!

Kimberly said...

Renee! Remember me?(homeschool PE)...I LOVE your blog. Your children are getting so big, and beautiful. I am praying your precious boys to come home to you very soon. What an awesome family awaits them. They are so blessed! I'm so glad my dh didn't see the pigs...they would be in our fridge now.

Queen said...

PIGS - eeewwww!

Nice weapons, though! ;)

Jazzy