"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Proverbs 3:5-6~

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.


Praise the Lord we had a wonderful first day of school today!!



The chore packs were ready and waiting..
I wonder what they are discussing over breakfast...biochemistry.... or Lego Star Wars..
A happy little student..
Hmm.. who is the learning center for?
Our little art students...
Teaching and making history..
Kindergarten is so much FUN!
She is calculating the circumference of a cheerio..well, probably not..
A wonderful first day! The cake is modeled after Clifford our big red van (our homeschool bus)..go ahead and laugh. ..we all did.

4 comments:

thecurryseven said...

So I have completely stolen your idea for preschool and happily have preschool boxes all ready for the little boys. At the risk of seeming as though I do absolutely no thinking for myself, can I ask what is in your chore packs? Thanks.

Emily and Moody said...

I too would love to know about the chore packs!! We start on Monday and your first day encourages me:)

Anonymous said...

Me too!! What is a chore pack? The pics were great. I love being able to see parts of your day.
Love you,
Debbie

Noel Smith said...

Looks like you guys had a great first day of school. I am so happy for you guys:) We love and miss you all sooo much! Please tell everyone hello and we love them.

Love you,
"The Cousins"