"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Monday, September 17, 2007

Ephesians 5:25~

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; Ephesians 5:25

I am so blessed to have a husband who truly lives this. Friday I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed. I was pretty out of it following the procedure, but I do remember my sweet hubby coming into our room lovingly changing the gauze in my mouth every so often. He would also put ice packs on my cheeks and make sure I was o.k. He also made a yummy banana rice milk concoction to eat. He did all of this the while he had 9 children to care for , and business calls to field. I am so humbled and blessed by his love.


Thank you honey! I love you!


1 comment:

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies) said...

Ouch - that is definitely not the most fun experience. How wonderful that your husband is so caring...not to mention highly competent! Praise God for good men!