"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Thursday, September 13, 2007

James 2:15-16~

If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? James 2:15-16..

This is why I return every night to Ethiopia.... in my dreams.. I saw what I saw and I can't forget it...



Music and Video by Sara Groves~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the music video!
That is such a powerful message.
Your boys are in my prayers, I hope that they will be with you all soon.
I miss and love you all.
noel

Dawn said...

That is such a beautiful song and video. I'm forwarding it to my friend who is in the process of adopting from Ethiopia and and praying for all of you as you go through the adoption process.

Robin's Reports said...

Don't stop making me cry daily. That Scripture was for me.

Kimberly said...

Wow....that is all I can say. We talked about this scripture in church Sunday. Thanks so much for sharing and reminding me of it. Incredible video! Beautiful song.

ManyBlessings said...

Amazing. Those of us who've seen, can't unsee.
d

Becky said...

Beautiful. It's unexplainable the things I saw in Addis. God bless you and you're family.
Becky

Deborah said...

Hey Sweetie !
What a song ! Wow. I remembered the faces of little children at a school we visited at Christmas. I think of you all the time. Keep up the good work, allowing God's love to flow through your hands and your heart.

I have a little blog. It's
www.steamsofjoy.blogspot.com
and I'm really enjoying learning and posting...

I love you,
Debbie

Brianna Heldt said...

renee thank you for posting this...have you watched sara's dvd that has a bunch of her trip to rwanda on it?? (a ton of the footage from this video is on there.) i can't get ethiopia out of my mind or heart either, the things i saw, the things i know...this song describes it perfectly. thank you.