"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Psalm 23:5~

Wow, how can it be that we are finishing the last week of September already??!!

We have had a lovely week..it went by so quickly...I will give a quick recap of the highlights!

We had 3 exciting e-mails from our adoption agency. We may have our court date in Ghana very soon! We are praying and waiting with great anticipation.

We had a wonderful visit with Mimi..


We had our first visit to the Cheesecake Factory..
We went clothes shopping with 11 yo dd..
We went driving the wrong way down a one way street..(Shh.. Mom I won't let anyone know you were driving ;o)
We had 2 visits to the Dr.
We have had 6 members of the family fall sick...
5 yo and 7 yo dds had a dinner out w/Daddy..
The 5 boys had haircuts...
We have completed 30 days of school...
We made 6 Pizzas for our weekly Friday Night Pizza Night...
I had a date with Jim...
We went to the Publix once and the Wal-Mart twice..


A moment that has had me smiling..
Our dd was making cookies and the Wee Babe was following her around the kitchen saying "Help, me. Help, me." He needed help with a little chocolate craving ;o)


We had a ton of playtime in and out of doors..
Our 7 yo dd is responsible for this little dress up session :o) neither Little Brother or Curious George seemed to mind...

And a great Scriptural truth from our 4 yo ds..

He says, "When Jesus talks to you.. you say Yes, Sir."

That's good preachin'..



Last night we were all huddled into piles on the couches and the floor watching a movie and tears sprang to my eyes as I realized once again..

"my cup overflows" Psalm 23:5~ God is Good and He has blessed us so much..!

5 comments:

PastorMac's Ann said...

Your cup runneth over! And how!!

Praying that your new boys come to your family quickly!

Robin's Reports said...

Renee, I watched the movie, "Emmanuel's Gift" last night and I couldn't wait to share it with you. You *have* to see it. Emmanuel is from Ghana, giving a voice to the disabled people. They showed Accra too. It made me think of your boys. Ghanians are such beautiful people.

May your cup continue to run over.
Love and Hugs,
Robin
PS: Do you always make that much pizza?

mom2rebels said...

I hope everyone is feeling much better! Sickies are no fun. Looks like you had some great highlights to the week, despite some feeling icky. Continuing to pray for you all.

Foxy5 said...

"When Jesus talks to you...you say Yes, Sir."
THAT is adorable! Smart little one you've got there.

MG said...

As always, your blog just blesses my socks off. Thanks for sharing your joy!