"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Friday, September 21, 2007

Psalm 36:5~




Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds. Psalm 36:5~



My mouth is healing nicely, but unfortunately I ended up with a bad sinus infection from the surgery..

We were so blessed to see how the older children pitched in and helped this week. They are always a great help, but Jim and I are so proud of how they stepped in and served their siblings and I ..Thank you kiddies!



Our 7 yo lost her two front teeth this past week..which was very fitting... as teeth seem to be the theme of the week here.... with 10 dental appts amongst our family. We have a lot of teeth;o)








Thank you God for being with us and for blessing us with your faithfulness!

3 comments:

Robin's Reports said...

I was going to blog a great water/rain Scripture with today's weather too. Maybe tomorrow when I have energy. Great minds..... ha ha

I can't believe she lost her teeth together! Great. Little man did that last year at this time. He was singing that song, "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth." Now she can too.

leah-joy said...

Hey,
With something like that happens it really cool to see how much we can get done when we work together! That happened to us when Rosebud was in the hopital! I REALLY MISS ya'll and can't wait till Thankgiving. Is Uncle Mike coming, or did we scare him away? HAHA.
Love ya'll.

Deborah said...

Hey Renee!
Both blogs were soo sweet. I loved the baby napper! What a happy crew!

We are so excited that ya'll are excited about coming for Thanksgiving. Travis wondered aloud if Jim had begun his famous shopping yet. BOGO ! Smile. He's just a big kid on the inside!

Have you made the count down chain yet? What day will you get here? We'll make ours as soon as I hear from you...hee-hee...we talk so much!

I LOVE you and MISS you.

Debbie