"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lamentations 3:21 (b)-26~

I have hope.
Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
“ The LORD is my portion,” says my soul,

“ Therefore I hope in Him!”
The LORD is good to those who wait for Him,
To the soul who seeks Him.
It is good that one should hope and wait quietly
For the salvation of the LORD.


The rain has ended...The sun has come out... We have laughed and played during these warm days.. The children have been twirling around the cul de sac on their skates..

As always, God is at work...

We learned yesterday evening that our case is scheduled to be in court THIS Friday in Ghana.. If you are led please pray that the judge will see fit to give us a full and final adoption for Ebenezer and Joel..

I pray that their rainy season of life is ending and that.. they too.. can spend some time in the sun...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying Renee.

mamamoz/Jen

thecurryseven said...

I'll be praying here. Looking forward to hearing good news.

Kimberly said...

Praying right now!

Robin's Reports said...

As always, praying for your boys to come home. I love the Scripture you shared and how it tied into the sun coming out this week. It was a beautiful week and it is only Wednesday.

Anne said...

Oh, Renee, how exciting! I'll be thinking of you and I can't wait to read the happy news!!!

lots of hugs,

Anne

mom2rebels said...

I'm headed to bed and thought I'd check your blog for an update first...so glad I did. I'll be praying here!

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you all! What a beautiful Scripture and picture. You are an inspiration to us all. Give our love to all the kiddies. (It's MY pillow!!)

Debbie and Marigrace

Bingaling said...

Renee,
We are so excited here!! Friday can't come soon enough! We are so excited and nervous and anxious around here. We are so glad to go through all of this with you. And, I'm glad our boys have each other, too.

We're thinking lots of good thoughts and sending up lots of prayers here in Iowa!
Chanda

Sophie said...

Wait patiently for the salvation of the Lord. I'm so glad that He is not slow in keeping His promises :)

Jennifer said...

I'm praying for you!

:)Jennifer