"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Proverbs 25:25~

As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. Proverbs 25:25







We were so blessed to receive these pictures from a fellow AAI family. They live in a country bordering Ghana, and they spent Thanksgiving Day at Eban House.

It is such a blessing to see the huge smiles on the childrens' faces.

They were also kind enough to send these words about our sons..

Your boys are amazing. I uploaded some pictures of the Eban House gang from last weekend. Your boys will be such an amazing addition to your family - they are both so polite, friendly, respectful, and very warm. I don't know how much English they speak but they beam and contribute in non-verbal ways! They are an incredible role model for the younger kids.


God is so good to give us these little tidbits of our boys.

I am always looking and seeking for clues to our boys hearts in their pictures and videos.

I so want them to know how much I love them. I want them to know that they can rely on me, and I want them to know I will be there for them. I want them to know that the days of them carrying the heavy burden of walking this journey of life alone are over.

I sometimes wonder if what I feel is a fraction of how God feels when He is waiting for someone to come to faith in Him and to give their lives to Him. I wonder if He sees us before we are His children, and yearns to take us in. I wonder how He must long for us to give our burdens for Him to carry..for He is more than able. He must know that His perfect love will complete us...and yet He waits for the perfect timing.

I am so thankful to know my Heavenly Father. I am so happy He adopted me, and that He is there for me always.

His love is perfect. I am thankful He guides me. I am thankful he walks with me, and talks with me every day.

Oh, to be more like Him. I pray that He will work through me to Mama all of our children as He wants me too.

6 comments:

the ewings said...

So glad that you got to see not only their smiling faces but a glimpse of their sweet personalities! What a blessing? How much longer are they guessing? -Chris

Dawn said...

What an amazing word picture you have painted of God's love for us. Beautiful.

Sophie said...

I got chills with that post. Thanks for the reminder of how very desperately God loves us and wants us to be HIS!!

Robin's Reports said...

What beautiful children God is giving to you. I can't wait to meet them.

The way you paralleled your news with God's adoption is wonderful.

Deborah said...

Thank you for sharing your heart with us. You are truly a reflection of the beautiful light of our Heavenly Father.

Eileen and Jerry Mestas said...

Amen Sister, I am in total agreement with you and your prayer. What a blessing this was to read today. What an awesome responsibility the Lord has entrusted to us with these children. May we be found faithful as we seek His face, His wisdom, and His guidance in being the MAMA to these precious blessings. May He richly bless you and answer your prayer I pray! In His Timing & Care, Eileen