"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Psalm 147:1~

Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely. Psalm 147:1~

The Lohrers are a family who have adopted two children from Ghana. They are there right now going through the Embassy Process, and I have truly enjoyed reading their experiences.

I have cried

I have laughed
(I'm not sure I should share this one with Jim? He leaves for Ghana in 17 days!!)

AND

I am praising the Lord for HIS GOODNESS!!!

Please pray for The Lohrer Family as God works to bring their children HOME!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for you and your friends!!! PRAISE GOD that the boy's will be home soon!!
Leah-Joy.

Robin's Reports said...

I put them on our prayerlist, right next to Jim's name for bringing children home!!

Hey......Praise HIM for the house too. I need pictures!

Jennelle said...

What a difference you are making in these childrens lives!

God Bless You,

Jennelle