"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Romans 8:38-39~

Our precious little Sweet Pea turns one today. It seems just like yesterday she was born, and yet I can't remember a time when she wasn't in my life , and in my arms.

God has blessed us with you Baby Girl, and we are so thankful. You have been nothing but joy from the moment you were born. You are so sweet, and gentle, and content. You are so loved by all of your big brothers and sisters, and it has made you strong. You know that you are loved, and it gives you such a quiet confidence.

Right now you are taking baby steps. You have mastered standing in the middle of the floor, and then you take a step, and wait..for the applause you know is surely about to erupt...and erupt it does. Your brothers and sisters get so excited, and then you become excited too..you clap, and point, and give your scrunchy face..and then you plop down knowing you have given us much joy.

I pray as you grow you will always bask in the love of your family. I pray that you come to know your heavenly Father , and His perfect love which we can never even begin to match, and it will give you joy, and peace, and strength your whole life through.


For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!! We Love you, and thank God for you!








7 comments:

Robin's Reports said...

No she isn't!!! Where did our year go? "....... and Auntie was in the hospital awaiting gall bladder surgery that would never come."

Ahhhh, she as beautiful as that Scripture is.

Pam said...

I can't believe she's one already! Our "baby" is 3 tomorrow. Unbelievable. She is a beautiful girl, and I agree with your prayer that she always know the love of her heavenly Father. She's off to a good start understanding it because of the love she is showered with in your family!

Many blessings,
Pam/Giggly C

Noel said...

We love you all, and wish Sweet Pea a very Happy Birthday! She is so wonderful and beautiful!
love and miss you all,
noel

Brenda said...

She is very lucky to have all those big brothers and sisters to love on her! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is already a whole 1!!!! I remember Jim calling us and saying that she was finally here!!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Deboo said...

What a blessing she is to so very many people. I am blessed to have her in my life. She makes me so happy when I can just hold her and walk around with her. I love the blog because I have been able to watch so many changes.

God is awesome.

I love and miss you.

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!! Your girls are as sweet as they are pretty!! But of course with you as a mother, what else would we expect?