"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Friday, February 22, 2008

Galatians 5:13~

Let us serve one another in love.. Galatians 5:13

Tonight I was putting the Little Ones to bed when 4 of the older children came giggling up the stairs. It was the sort of giggle that makes a Mom think "Hmmm.. I should investigate this."

I continued on with our routine..story time, song time, prayer time, kissy time all the while aware that "something" was going on.

As they would file past the door there would be a smile.. a giggle.. a wave..

When the last little one was tucked I went to see what the children were up to.

Imagine my surprise to find them cleaning the bathrooms from top to bottom. They were having a wonderful time and giddy over their surprise.

What a blessing!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous smiles and thoughtful hearts:) We miss and love you all. Give everyone my love (even Jim).
Hopey:)

Ruth said...

precious children!

Jenny said...

What a beautiful example of a servant's heart! And beautiful smiles! Just like their Mama :)
Jenny

Foxy5 said...

wow, if only I could be half that happy when it comes to cleaning the bathroom!

Noel said...

oh, that is soo sweet! They all look so happy. :)
Love you all,
Noel

Robin's Reports said...

Simon Peter cleaned the toilets today, but I don't think he giggled once. Of course, he wasn't surprising me either like yours were.

What a blessing they're turning out to be. I can't believe how big everyone is getting.

Joy said...

Working with people who are full is wonderful!!! They are all so special and are all blessings!
Love and miss you all!
Leah-Joy.

darci said...

that's so precious!

Deborah said...

Way to go little sweeties!!!!!!

Such joy!!!