"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Eccles. 4: 9-10~

Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.

For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. Eccles. 4:9-10~

Skating Lessons...

Here are the teachers and their victim err.. I mean student...Eben.


So far... so good...
A little demonstration. See! There's nothing to it...a piece of cake..
And they all fall down...

I feel like I'm forgetting something....What was it I was doing..
Oh YEAH.. Oops... I forgot my skating student..
This seems to work...
Success!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Ahhhhh UNITY! What a wonderful thing!

Blessings~
Kelly

Noel said...

How wonderful! What love. :)
Love and miss you all,
Noel

Joy said...

That is the SWEETEST thing!!!! They are all so sweet!Love and miss you all!
Blessings, ;)
Leah-Joy.

Janet said...

That is adorable! They are so cute!

PS- I love the bathroom cleaning idea. I think I may have to "suggest" that next week!

Hope said...

How adorable! I so miss their smiles:) I love and miss you all so much.
Hope:)

Deborah said...

I can just *see* how much they love each other in these pictures...

Eben is one fast learner ~ is he the one who took to the bike so quickly?

Your children are beautiful.
I miss you so... :)

mom2rebels said...

What Fun!! I especially love the tricycle one, made me chuckle.

Grace* said...

Way to go kid O's!
This is so sweet :0)
really liked to roller blade when I was little but I had some tubule stopping if there was not something to run into :0}
I Love and miss you all!