"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sibling Rivalry~

There is a competition going on right now.

Apparently it is the boys VS the girls..

The Contest???

Who can get their bathroom the cleanest.



I have nothing to do with initiating this, but I am not getting in the middle of this rivalry...

Actually, I think they should consider making it an Olympic Event :o)


Contest Update:

Here is the Scoring Card they came up with..
They asked our 13 yo son and 12 yo daughter to judge...

The competition and judging was intense.. I knew it would be a tight race when I heard they were cleaning their toothbrushes..






In the end the boys won. Having 2 sinks in their bathroom put them over the top. The girls gave them a piece of candy for their win.

However, with two clean and sparkling bathrooms... I think I am the real winner here :o)

15 comments:

Bingaling said...

Hmm...can I borrow your kids for a while? ;o)

Sophie said...

wow... you must be doing something amazing with your kids to make them want to do that... you need to share your methods!

Becky said...

I love this!
Becky

Robin's Reports said...

Renee, can I borrow 2 girls? We really need them. I was going to clean the boys' bathroom by myself today.

Dawn said...

You're definitely the winner! What cute kids.

Hope said...

How cute is that! Congratulations boys! Nick looks so nice in his glasses. Love you all.
Hope:)

~*~ Jennifer ~*~ said...

Oh My Stars... how lucky are you today?? Praise God from whom all blessings flow... RIGHT?? LOL

Ü

Paula said...

Renee, YOU are definitely the winner in this game! :0) I love it...trying to figure out how to tweak it for one bathroom shared by all. Cute pics!

Vicky said...

What I really love is that this is the second post about your kids SUPER cleaning the bathroom in like 3 weeks. Amazing!

Joy said...

That is ADORABLE!!!! We once had a race to see who could clean the most base boards in a certain amount of time!!! That got pretty competitive!!

NCLighthousekeeper said...

Okay, how did you convince them that this was fun?????? I need some lessons.
BTW, I read often, don't comment much, but love your blog. Your family is beautiful.
<><

Life in Fitzville said...

Yeah, can your kids tell my kids about this really cool competition? That is the best!

Carletta said...

This is MUCH more productive than the obstacle courses we set up in the back yard!

Jazzy

Christine said...

Your children are welcome here anytime. With 4 bathrooms they can even break into more teams.

Deborah said...

OK, remind me again what the Bible says about not being envious....could they play that game next Thanksgiving????


I love love love you!!