"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Monday, April 28, 2008

Ephesians 1:15-16~

For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. Ephesians 1:15-16


Thank You "Uncle Cop Mike" for coming to visit us...

Thank you for your love...
Thank you for your service...
Thank you for the laughter...
And for showing our boys that real men love Jesus...
Thank you for blessing us by sharing your time with us. Thank you for the dounuts too!..We love you and miss you already! You are in our prayers!

Hee, hee and we have a feeling your time at work taking down the bad guys may seem a little more quiet and peaceful after your time here.

4 comments:

Joy said...

He should of stopped and visited us! Sounds like you all had a great time!!!

Jenny said...

I love the stairway picture! I bet the love and happiness he experienced in your home was a wonderful "re-fueling" for him! Love and miss you!
Jenny

lydia said...

Do you have an email address I could use to ask a few adoption questions? My husband and I are interested, in the most preliminary sense of the word. I read the post from the Mom saying why she supported adoption. Amazing.

My email is lydiathekicker@yahoo.com.

Robin's Reports said...

Awww, nice visit. Now I know why you've been so quiet.

He sounds like a great uncle. Your kids are blessed multiple times with great uncles. Of course, the one that brings doughnuts must seem like Santa. LOL