"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring Break~

We had one of our most blessed Spring Breaks *ever* this past week.

We were able to spend time with my cousin Noel, and with my Mom, my Brother, and my dear Sister~In~Law..


It was a blessing from God. We miss everyone *SO* much, and are counting the days until we can be together again.

A favorite few of the many memories made..

There was great fun shooting rockets off in the park..



A special "Thank you!" to Noel for our garden..

And for our scarecrow whom we adore..
There were treasured talks with Auntie Tak....
And of course, basketball with Uncle Brian...Not to mention the football, baseball, kickball that were played..




Long walks...With Mimi close behind...

We love YOU and miss YOU! You are in our hearts and prayers!

8 comments:

patjrsmom said...

Great photos, Renee! It is always such a blessing to have family visit!

God Bless,
Jane

Deborah said...

The baby girl is adorable! These are great pictures of a great week...and they make me MISS you all SO much!

I love you dearly,
Debbie

Miss Monica said...

Isn't it a blessing to have family that you enjoy spending time with? I'm always saddened when I hear people talking about how awful their family and/or particular members are. I, too, am blessed with a wonderful immediate and extended family that I love being with, and I can't imagine it being any other way.

Joy said...

We mis you all SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I love the last pic!!! I LOVE the thought that all of those are my cousins! I hope I get to come see you guys this summer Lord willing!

Noel said...

I love and miss you all too!!!

Robin's Reports said...

Awwww, it is great to see ALL the family together. I love that we can keep in touch so well with blogging.

Love US

Jenny said...

Love all the pics! Noel shared her photos with me at her Grad party the other night. We miss you guys!

Grace* said...

I love all of the pics! They are so amazing!It looks like you all had such a great week, I love and miss you all so much :0)