"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Deuteronomy 31:6~

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Deuteronomy 31:6



Have you ever received a phone call that just left you spinning?

We received a call last Monday that has me feeling like Sweet Pea does when her 5 yo brother dances with her (She loves it when he twirls her around and around); excited , thrilled, and more than a little nervous.

We may have a very wonderful possibility set before us. When Jim told me of the call my reaction was literally "Oh my God!".. Not in a taking the Lord's name in vain way, but in a awestruck reaction that the Lord God is always working. He has heard and answered our prayers.

I have to confess that I have been more than a little afraid. I was afraid of dashed hopes and broken hearts...not just mine and Jim's... but our children's.. if things don't work out the way we want them to.

However, as I have prayed about this situation God has shown me time and again that just this opportunity is a blessing and to rejoice in it. He has truly blessed us. We know He goes before us, and we are so thankful that we are walking this road with each other.

I am sorry this is so vague, but if God brings us to mind please just pray that His will be done, and that He will be glorified!

18 comments:

Heather said...

Miss Renee, you are teasing us!!! I will be praying for you, but please share when you are able!

patjrsmom said...

How exciting our God is! I'll be praying for you!

God Bless,
Jane

mom2rebels said...

Praying here too!

Jen said...

Praying!

(momofthreecuties on SL)

darci said...

ooohh,,exciting! we'll be waiting to here. i WILL pray for your family today. :) darci
ps GREAT picture..what a blast. I just have to say thank you for letting strangers have a peek into your lives. you have encouraged me so much to seek God more in motherhood, and wifeieness (now a word-lol). And given courage to say ok Lord, two more kids, or more, whatever You have. so, long rambling note, but just to say, thanks. :)
darci

IsAMom said...

I always love checking in and reading your blog. I love your spirit and how you are sharing that with your family.

I can't wait for your update.

Annette in MN (no longer on SL forums)

Kimberly said...

Renee,
I will be praying for you and your family. You can count on it! God is always there to lead us on, and what a great adventure He always has for us!
Love,
Kim

Bingaling said...

I'm right there with you sister! ;o)

It's a wild ride, no?
Chanda

Grateful for Grace said...

praying, praying, praying!!!

Carletta said...

Praying, Renee!

coffeemom said...

This is an exciting tantalizing post! And I wonder if what I suspect is what it could be? God is amazing. And he uses you thoroughly, doesn't He? What a grace, so many graces. So cool. Your ability to stretch, your heart, your family, yourself is inspiring. Can't wait to read more!

Deborah said...

I love the picture, and I LOVE you!

Debbie

Paula said...

Praying for you Renee! Looking forward to seeing how God weaves all the details together for you and your family!

mary grace said...

Praying, praying, praying!

Pastormac's Ann said...

Praying for you, Renee. Can't wait to see what God has for you next.

sandwichinwi said...

I have been praying about this. I can't wait to hear the outcome!

Blessings,
Sandwich in WI

Bobbie said...

Praying for you, God's will be done.

Anonymous said...

Holding you and your beautiful family in my heart.
mp