"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Philippians 3:14~


I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14~

Our two 10 year olds are among some of the most amazing people I have ever met. They are so much alike it's hard to believe they spent 9 years on separate continents.

They are
caring
loving
creative
hard working
perfectionists..and they are both as fast as the wind.

I am blessed to know them, and I am blessed to have them call me Mama.

7 comments:

Joy said...

I am SO blessed to have them as cousins!

Love and miss you guys!

darci said...

they're beautiful! i love that your daughter is keeping right up running in flip-flops..that's impressive. :)
thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. i was flattered:) I have been inspired by your blog, to be a better mom, a better wife, and continue to seek God's face with all my heart, mind and strength. so..thanks! darci

Laurel said...

I, too, am amazed at the "virtual twins" that God arranged in our family.

Both of our sets happen to be boy/girl, also, with our 2 little bio. boys matching right up (in size and personality) with our 2 little African beauties.

Laurel

Hope said...

What an awesome picture. You captured such a moment. What a blessing brothers and sisters are!

I love you,
Hope :)

Brianna Heldt said...

Oh Renee this is just too precious! I so wish I knew you in real life!!!!

Robin's Reports said...

How very sweet!! Love the action photo you captured along with the perfect Scripture.

Oh and in the post below..... I love how in the last photo, somebody looks to have their fingers in somebody else's bellybutton. Am I right? Too cute.

Love you much!!
I wanna see some b-day cake pictures in a couple more days!

MP2 said...

This is such a precious picture of your precious kids. What a happy note to close down my computer on (-: