"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Philippians 1:3~


I thank my God every time I remember you. Philippians 1:3~


AWK~ I have turned into a drive by Blogger. I have such good intentions every day of Blogging and than I get *SO* distracted.

Our Church Preschool Director reminded me that your brain cells shrink while your are pregnant.... after she informed me that I had signed myself in instead of my child.

It has given the children and Jim great amusement. Yesterday I told Sweet pea not to play with the envelopes as they were dangerous. The children thought that was so funny. All day they were warning each other to stay away from the dangerous envelopes :o). I feel like I am Dori from finding Nemo. Anyone else experience this while they are expecting? I am like this when I am expecting a child through adoption too!

We were blessed this past week with a visit from our wonderful Cousins! THE COUSINS who are parents to Eben and Joel's brother and sister and anxiously awaiting for them to come HOME from Ghana.

It was so fun! With their 7 children (and one finacee) and our 11 children our house was literally rocking with joy. A little taste of heaven on earth!

Debbie and I were even able to sit and chat for quite awhile..something that may not be happening as next time we get together we will have 3 new children between us! What an exciting time for our family! God has been so good to us!


Please keep praying for their Immigration Process to flow smoothly.



I hope you all are well, and I ***will*** be catching up on e-mails and Blogs, and Blogging!!!

5 comments:

Joy said...

I can't believe that I am the first one to comment! AHH!!!

Thank you opening up your home to us, always listening, laughing and just being there for us!

God was so good to let us have that time together! Hopefully the next time we see each other there will 11 of us and 14 of y'all!!!

Love and miss y'all!

Becky said...

What a wonderful time you had. Your family is such a blessing.
Becky

Jenny said...

I am so glad you guys had a good time! It's amazing how quickly the adoption process is going for Deb, but I know it seems painfully slow for her. BEWARE OF ENVELOPES!! Love ya!

Sister Beta said...

I am trying to get my fiance into the country from Ghana and someone at my church who follows your blog sent me here. I just wanted to let you know that reading your blog is always such a blessing to me and that as I pray for immigration for my sweet man I will also pray for Eben and Joel's siblings. God bless!

Bethany

Deborah said...

Thank you for the love that you have for my family. Wonder what Mom-Mom would have said if she could have seen all those beautiful children?

Smile.

I love you and miss you already.