"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I love my Mom...


I love my Mom~
My Mom is cool~

Any other Sid the Science Kid Fans out there? I love that show and I love the "I love my Mom song".

I do love my Mom and she IS very COOL. She only has one day off this week and she drove 5 hours in one day just to meet the the Little Fella.
She brought him some cute little clothes..

And spoiled us by buying pizza for the whole gang.


She and this little guy tied in Wii bowling..



And she doled out lots of kisses and love.

I love my Mom.

My Mom is COOL :o)

10 comments:

Delena said...

Quit lying! She must be your sister.

knickkate said...

Gosh, Renee~
I'm blushing, speechless & blessed!! YOU the BEST Mama!!
Love, Mom :~)

Eileen and Jerry Mestas said...

Congratulations Sweet Sister! May you continue to be blessed and bless others. You are such a joy and a witness to our Holy Savior.

With Much Love from the Mestas Family!

darci said...

ahh, your mom looks like a cool mom! how great that she would drive down in a day. my mommy is coming to visit this weekend, too, yay. :)

Robin's Reports said...

I'm so glad she made it, had a wonderful time and got to meet the baby.

Btw, she is WAY cool and she raised a WAY cool daugher.

What sweet pictures.

Shonni said...

That is so sweet and what a blessing to have your mom!

Becky said...

And...she looks like your sister. Gorgeous!

Janet said...

What a coincidence....my mom is cool too! :-)

Grandmas are THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love to see them love my kids. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and is SUCH a blessing to the children. I still have a very strong bond with my grandma.

Deborah said...

I LOVE YOUR MOM, TOO!!

How I loved the days we spent together before she grew up and got married...I was in awe of her.
I still am. She is beautiful and strong and kind.

Joy said...

She is so cool! and she looks so great! She just always fittis right in anywhere and everywhere! We all really miss her!