"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Romans 1:20~

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. Romans 1:20~


Scripture tells us that all of creation is a display of the power and the divinity of God. I know that every time I am at the beach and watch the ocean I am in awe of the power and might of our Creator. When my children bring me a flower I marvel at the symmetry and perfection and I am in wonder of the greatness of God. Looking at a newborn baby I am simply breathless at the majesty of God. It is so wonderful to witness our children marveling at our new Little Fella and in turn worshiping God.

I was so tickled to find our 14 yo ds in my room yesterday just staring at his new brother. He told me he just couldn't stop looking at him and that Little Fella was just "awesome". We agreed together that God does amazing work and we worshiped Him. What a JOY!



I pray each one of today will see the God behind our beautiful world and worship Him.

13 comments:

Shonni said...

Thank you for your post...children are truly a gift from the LORD and do show us the wonders and beauty of the LORD...we just need to stop and enjoy it all...

Jenny said...

I've never been able to adequately describe the emotion I feel when I see or hold a baby. It is physical reaction, like a stirring within me. My thoughts always turn toward God and reflect on His omniscient character and His incredible trust in humans to care for His creation. Tonight, as I read your post, I was able to realize that the stirring-feeling must be a form of worship for the Greatness of our God! I praise Him for the newest member of our family and for the amazing cousin I have in you!

Jess said...

I have come to believe that one of the most amazing, most hidden things about having a large family is the opportunity it gives to the older kids to revel in God's creativity and humor that becomes so amazingly evident when a little one comes into our homes.

What a treasure to see and hear about your experiences in these early days.

darci said...

Praising God with you..it is such a blessing to see the relationship between siblings-and so beautiful when kids are raised up to see the blessing of children and the majesty of God.
hope these early days are going well for you. darci :)

Bingaling said...

Congrats to all of you! He's beautiful!!

So glad to "see" you again in the bloggy world...I've been thinking about you!
Chanda

Becky said...

Yeah! Such a blessing to check your blog today and see the great news! Glory to God. You have been on my heart and in my prayers. Little fella is gorgeous...as are you and the siblings too! The pictures are just precious.
Becky

Hope said...

What an awesome big brother. Miss and love you all,

Hope :)

Deborah said...

What a blessing Little Fella is! How much your oldest son has grown!! He is a young man, now! What a blessing to be able to share such a special moment with your son. God is so awesome. God's love is evident in your home and through your children. Thank you for all the love you have given to us and to Noel.

I love you and miss you,
Debbie

Thankfulmom said...

Congratulations and glory to God for your beautiful new son!
Lisa

Larger Family Life said...

That is one beautiful baby! Absolutely gorgeous.

Tania

Robin's Reports said...

Oh great! I can start coming back here regularly and seeing God-inspired blogging from my sis in Christ.

This one so tugs at my heart-strings. Beautiful words. Big N is turning into a grown man and it is cool to see him holding the little one.

Can we send Obama your message? I sure wish he would change his stance on abortion.

Joy said...

He such an awesome big brther! I am so glad that he there for me to loo up to as an example of such an awesome older sidling. He is such an awesome brother to his sibling and such an awesome cousin and brother in Christ to me.

Mary Ann said...

first of all congratulations! He is precious! I have missed your posts! So glad to see you back and that everyone is doing well!