"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Genesis 2:18~

Shower Weekend! No not that kind of shower..( Isn't the Wee Boy growing up?)
This weekend we are celebrating my dear cousin Noel's Wedding Shower!

The Cousins are in town and the house is rocking with joy. It's a wonderful day to celebrate the blessing of marriage and to help Noel prepare for her household.


And the Lord God said, it is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. Genesis 2:18~



Have a Blessed Day!~

4 comments:

Joy said...

I can't believe that I am the first to comment!! AAHHH!!!

I am so glad that we are here and that you have let us invade your house!! It is so good to be here!! I have missed y'all so much!

Robin's Reports said...

Have a fantastic weekend. Oh and Wee baby boy does look so slender in the face. I guess I'm not used to seeing him w/o glasses. He looks so mature all of a sudden.

April Showers bring May flowers. hee hee.

Love y'all!! Happy Palm Sunday.

Pam said...

Wee Boy *is* growing up!! What a sweet picture! Hope the shower was a spectacularly joyous time. :-)

Anonymous said...

Your family is beautiful! I have been reading your blog for a while and enjoying it. I do have a question I wonder if you would mind answering. What does your homeschool day look like? We just adopted 3 older children from Ethiopia, and with the 6 other children we still have at home - (our 4 oldest are married), I'm feeling like I do homeschool all day long. You must have a wonderful method or something good going that I would love to learn about. :-) Thanks for any advice you are willing to share. Becky