"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Happy April Fool's Day To You!~

Our boys got pedicures last night as they slept.



The Girls got boys shorts over their jammies (She is totally asleep here..breathe Baby Girl!) She thought this was so funny. She has been cracking up all day over waking up with her brother's shorts on her. The others..



are plotting revenge and discussing lizards ..eeeks help! I guess it's a fool will be repaid for his folly or something like that..Also , I want to say Happy Birthday to my little brother!! You are a great brother and a wonderful uncle (even if you won't let my babies win). I love and miss you and hope you have a wonderful day!


8 comments:

Amy said...

Hilarious Anita! Love the April Fools fun!

Fabu

Becky said...

LOL! My MIL used to put wrapping paper over the kid's bedroom doors so when they opened the door it was all walled in!
Becky

Shana said...

Wait - your kids actually sleep through getting shorts pulled on? And the camera flash?!

Robin's Reports said...

Very funny. (Btw, Jack never lets the kids win any more either.) LOL.

I have got to tell you something hilarious. Big M told me a guy without a shirt holding a chainsaw was coming to the door. I totally laughed and said, "Nice try - April Fool's Day"

One second later, the door bell rings. My heart sank. I looked out the window blinds and sure enough, there was a guy with a chainsaw. I never laughed so hard! How was I going to keep a straight face when I opened the door for this guy.

Btw, he made a quick buck on us for trimming all our palm trees. I just couldn't get over the fact that I was "fooled" by not being fooled. Joke was on me!

Laurel said...

Love the April Fools jokes. Too funny! I can't believe your kids sleep through this.


Laurel :)

Anonymous said...

You are so not funny, there is only one comedian around here and his name is Mr. Anonymous. Besides I totally left you out and was on my best behavior. I guess lack of sleep put a damper on the pranks.

Joy said...

Let me think about who is plotting revenge?? Hmm???? Just kidding! I think that she and babby girl are made of the same exact mold! they are sO similer!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks sis, and by the way- I do not recall you ever letting me win either!