"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

9 Weeks!~

The Little Fella is 9 weeks old today!
He is such a sweet little boy. He is growing so fast. He is already 13 lbs and 24 inches long . He is not the best sleeper around :o) but he gives us huge smiles every morning... and it's all good :o). His hair is as wild as ever..sticking up all over his sweet little head. We think it's pretty cool.

This morning we went to the Children's Hospital so he could get a Holter Monitor to wear for 24 hours. His heart beat is irregular and the Cardiologist wants to know if it's just unique/his normal or something that needs attention.


He hasn't minded the extra hardware a bit!

Please pray for my Cousin as she is scheduled to leave for Ghana to bring home her children in 11 days, but...there is a typo on her son's passport that needs to be resolved before she can bring them home. Those of you who have gone through passport drama in other countries know how complicated this can be. Nothing is too hard for God though! Please pray that those who have the power to fix this will be burdened to do so . We know God is going to remove this unforseen obstacle and those sweet ones will be home with their family very soon.


10 comments:

~ Angi :) said...

Amen to your prayers, Renee . . . and how'd he fare? Is it the norm? :praying:

Kristin Jag said...

I love your little guys hair! What a cutie! I will be praying for your little guy and we are praying for Deborah as she waits for the passport to be fixed!

Becky said...

Praying here! He is so cute and happy. I'm anxious to hear about the kids coming home soon too.
Becky

Robin's Reports said...

Renee!! Why didn't you tell me all this was going on? THIS is why God had you so deeply engraved on my heart this morning. I almost called you. I was singing the "Orphans of God" song and thinking of Wee baby boy, now 4. The Holy Spirit was trying to tell me.

Awwww, I'm sorry for all the stickies. Little M hated his stickies when he was that age & getting tested. At least yours is smiling!

Will be praying for this for Itty Bitty boy. I've also been praying for your cousin's situation since she posted it.

Are you heading up for the wedding?

Lots of love!! Miss you tons!
I really want to go up there next week or so but I'm not sure if it will work out.
Auntie (again... soon)

Pam said...

What an adorable pic of your little fella! I love his hair!!

Amy said...

He is just adorable!!!! He looks so happy and that hair is precious! We hope Deborah's passport issues are easily resolved. :)

Fabu

darci said...

oh, what a cutie pie! :) isn't it crazy how time flies by?
my middle girl had that monitor on too, at just a few days old, ugh! glad he is smiling. :)
praying for your cousin and family in this next while. darci

Laurel said...

Praying for Deborah. I got home from Ghana yesterday, after walking the passport nightmare with a friend for the past 2 1/2 weeks. Not fun!


Laurel :)

Heather A. said...

Praying for Deborah and your little guy. He's such a cutie pie and looks so good natured. What a blessing.

Becky said...

Hello! I've been thinking of you and praying for you. Give us an update on your little fella and the rest of the gang.
Becky