"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Thursday, July 16, 2009

15 on the 15th~

Our son turned 15 yesterday! Wow, where has the time gone! It seems like just yesterday he was a baby and now he is bigger and taller than me.

He is such a great guy! I am so blessed to know him and have him as my son. He is a natural leader and very kind. I had to smile the other day as I heard him correct the Wee Boy and tell him never to hit a girl. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was telling him that?

We are so excited to see the work God is doing in our boy's life.

We also were very blessed yesterday to have our family come to celebrate and spend the day with us. They truly went to great lengths to be here. We had so much fun and last night in the laundry room my son came up and said he couldn't have had a better day.

Of course we ate tons of food. We also played Wii, puzzles, broom ball, and talked and laughed, and then we ate some more.



It was Team Awesome vs.
Team Super Cool...obviously we are a humble people. ;o)

Go, fight, win!
.


Rejoicing in the gift of family!

6 comments:

Joy said...

I am the first to comment!! Oh my goodness!! Looks like you guys had a great time and I wish I could be there!

Happy Birthday N.!! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!

PS. Hey Alexis, ware is the nurse? Haha!

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday N! What a blessed day you guys had! Soon you'll have joys of teaching driving! It really is fun to watch them grow up, isn't it? Every stage is such a blessing.
I love the picture below of "Someone" being waterboarded (heehee).

Love ya,
Kim

Larger Family Life said...

Happy Birthday to your son. Looks like you all had a great day.

Tania

Deborah said...

Being at your house is so much fun!
I didn't see any coffee...hmmm...do I need to come down there?

Grateful for Grace said...

What joy from every face!

Robin's Reports said...

Happy Birthday N!!! It was just yesterday that you were 7 yrs old and we met you. Where did those eight years go?

Looks like you had a great game going on in the back yard. You must give the rules of engagement.