"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Friday, July 10, 2009

Philippians 4:4-7~

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4: 4-7~

My Sweet Cousin Updated her Blog HERE on their passport situation.. her grace and faith are such an inspiration to me. If you would do me a favor and leave a note on her Blog that you are praying for her or a cyber hug or a word of encouragement it would bless me so much. We were supposed to be together this weekend but were unable to travel as planned. I would so love to hug her in person, but I can't. It would be wonderful if she could receive some words of love today .

Thank you so much for your love and prayers. God has an amazing plan for these children and I can't wait to see all that He is going to do through them. God is good all the time \o/

5 comments:

Angela said...

Of course we will pray. I have been following their story and can't wait to see these babies home and able to play with Eben and Joel again. Your cousin and her family have been so patient and I know each day must just drag as they pray and wait. We will pray and wait with you!

Love from a friend of Robin C's.

Deborah said...

Dear Sweet Cousin,
Thank you so much for sending your friends to my blog :) Wow...the words of encouragement were just awesome. I sat down to rest Sunday evening, and there were 18 comments!! God's family is just amazing.

I LOVE you and MISS you,
Debbie

Joy said...

Thank you so much for all your prayers, Aunt Renee! We love and miss you all! May we ALL be together soon!

darci said...

We are praying for your cousin and family and those sweet babies. Renee, could you pray for us? We just found out last night that our adoption agency has closed it's doors and declared bankruptcy. We are devestated. Struggling to hold on. "God IS good, all the time." Thanks for your prayers. Darci

Grateful for Grace said...

Renee-
Could you email me?
gratefulforgrace(at)hotmail.com

Thanks
M