"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

While Mama's Away...

video

Luke and Lea come out and play.

Jim posted this last night on his Facebook. Apparently this is what they do while I'm away...

The funniest part is yesterday these two were begging to play with their brothers' light sabers. I told them no as I didn't want them to get hurt. Evidently I didn't realize they had been fully trained in Jedi Warfare. The Mama is always the last to know.

5 comments:

Darell and Noel said...

Too funny! I love the sound effects. They are too cute. :)

I love you and miss you,
Noel

darci said...

fantastic! the fatal blow at the end is too funny!

Jen said...

That is hysterical! No wonder the dads are often the funner ones... they not only allow but videotape and choreograph their battles to music!LOL

Joy said...

It looks like Sweet Pea dies in the end! AAHHH!! They are to cute!

Robin's Reports said...

This reminds me of Mulan where the young lady gets trained in Chinese warfare w/o her parent's permission or knowledge.

They're so cute.