"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Saturday, November 21, 2009

John 3:16-17~

In the first year of our relationship Yanci asked me in a letter to pray for her Dad because he needed help. What kind of help? I thought. Is he OK? Is there something more I can do than pray?
On the bus last week I asked Yanci’s mom what that prayer request was all about. “I’ve been praying for him for four years now and I don’t why. I don’t know if God’s already answered my prayers.”


 Read this...
Amazing Testimony 

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:16-17

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.