"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

John 3:16-17 ~











Decorating cookies-Singing Praises to the Lord-Creating Gifts for those we Love-Stockings Hung EVERYWHERE..

This is a wonderful Season.
As blessed as we are to decorate, bake, gift, and carol the greatest joy of Christmas is knowing that Jesus Christ left His throne in Glory to come to earth as a helpless Babe so that we may be saved from our sins.

He walked among us so that we may know Him.  There is joy and peace and hope that is found only in Jesus ..it is more precious than the finest gift under the tree.  The most wonderful gift was given to us on that first Christmas Day.  It's beauty is overwhelming and humbling.

May the joy of Christ fill you this season!



For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.  John 3:16-17~

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

I love that you are an evangelist at heart...truly I do.

May His Word go forth in power to save the lost and dieing.

bless you sweet Renee.

Merry Christmas!!

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

*expecting again...from Ethiopia

Adeye said...

What a beautiful reminder tonight. And I love all the pics too :)

EM said...

Oh my you've convicted me. Your post is the antithesis of my post today. I'm the grinch it seems. I have to laugh out loud at how exactly opposite our posts are. Would it be ok if I posted an amendment to mine, then posted a link to yours? Here's my post...
http://em-me-me-em.blogspot.com/2009/12/ba-humbug.html please feel free to comment on mine or yours. I'll check back for permission in a while. Now for that amendment.

Renee said...

EM, of course you may!

I hope you have a blessed Christmas. Cooking w/preschoolers is always an adventure.

Much Love!