"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Friday, February 26, 2010

2Corinthians 12:9~

Ever have one of those days?

You know the one..

The one where everything seems to go wrong.

The one where you can't seem to do what is is you know you should do.

The one where everything you touch seems to spill or break or fall apart.

It's *the one* that made "Alexander and the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day" a classic.

Mamas have days like that. Daddies have days like that. Kiddies have days like that.

Tickets to Australia can be very expensive..



However, being surprised by your Mama and your brother with your favorite pizza though can go a long way to knowing that bad days don't mean that you aren't loved. They don't mean that you aren't cherished. They don't mean that you have ceased to be the apple of your Mama's eye.

It seems that when we as Christians fall in our daily walks that we don't want to run to our Heavenly Father. We feel like He is judging us and is cold to us and that He is angry with us. This is a lie of the Enemy. God is eager and waiting for us to come to Him so He can tell us how precious and loved we are to Him. His love is perfect and it never fails... even when we do. He knows we are weak. He doesn't belittle us for it..He promises to be there for us.

And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. 2Corinthians 12:9~

6 comments:

Leah-Joy said...

That is so awesome! Thank you so much! You are such an inspiration!

Hope to see you soon!

Charity Hildebrand said...

Thank you for this reminder :)

Kelly said...

I had one of those days yesterday...too bad we aren't neighbors You could have made *me* a pizza :-)
Thanks for the reminder to take it to the Lord!

Shonni said...

This was perfect for me this morning. Thank you for sharing this

Robin's Reports said...

So nice. I wish my parents made pizza for me when I messed up as a kid. We would have eaten a LOT more pizza. ;o)

Lvly Rita said...

Amen!


...and that pizza looks good.