"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Monday, March 01, 2010

1Corinthians 15:58~

Every day should have..




Time to work...



Time to pray..





Time to smile..





Time to nourish..




Time to read..




Time to play..






Time to help a brother..





Time to laugh..

Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1Corinthians 15:58

10 comments:

Hillbilly Rockin' Robin said...

Looking for help on adopting in country. Did you use an agency or adopt in country? WEe are looking at Ghana. Your help would be apprciated if you have advice. Loved the pictures of your crew! Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! Blessings - Robin

Bloggin' Robin said...

Me again - I'm adding you to my blogroll. This is connected to the blog I'm keeping on a more regualr basis. Your photos are so inspiring. What a picture of HEAVEN! Also, love the book your blog is named for by the way!!

Pilgrim Days said...

your blog is always an encouragement to me...thank you!

Kathy C. said...

Sounds like the parent's version of Ecclesiastes 3.

Adeye said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Christine said...

Yes we should have time for all of these things! :)

Robin's Reports said...

Praise God! I'm pretty sure I read all that last Friday.

~Heart 2 Home~ said...

Hi~We are a Christian homeschooling family of 5 boys and 1 girl on our way to adopting a sibling group from Ethiopia. We are wanting to switch agencies~to the agency that you all have used IAN~I would love to hear first hand from a family that has used this agency and has been to the orphanage...could you please email me at Heart2Home@aol.com.

By the way, I love your blog and have followed your blog for awhile :o)

Blessings to you and your family,
Tricia
www.Heart2HomeAdoption.blogspot.com

Leah-Joy said...

That is so sweet! Makes one really stop and think about what is important!

Can't wait to see y'all!

Heather A. said...

Oh, I love all of the pictures! Beautiful!