"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Cousins~

The Cousins..

They came and spent Spring Break with us..
It was wonderful..
~Teens and Young Adults talking, laughing, watching movies, reliving memories..

~Little Ones racing about laughing, playing, learning, loving..

~Older ones reminiscing, sharing, pondering that the Lord has blessed us RICHLY..






Be strong in the LORD and,
Never give up hope,
You're going to do great things,
I already know,
God's got His hand on you so,
Don't live life in fear,
Forgive and forget,
But don't forget why you're here,
Take your time and pray,
These are the words I would say,






God has amazing plans and is going to use and is using His children in wonderful ways. It is a blessing to watch Jesus work in their hearts and in their lives..so thankful He has let me know and love each and every one of them.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6~




7 comments:

natali said...

What a beautiful family! And I LOVE that song!!

Jennifer said...

What a lovely photo of all of them together, with their ten dozen Krispy Kremes!

Mama D.'s Dozen said...

Your children are BLESSED to have such a wonderful family of cousins.

My kids don't know any of their cousins ... but I sure can't wait until our kids have kids, and then they will all have LOTS of cousins.


:) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this video. I am going through a very hard, the hardest, time I have ever endured right now. I'm a stay at home, homeschool mom of 23 years and my husband is going through a male midlife crisis of epic proportions. He has left and is having an affair with his high school girlfriend (yeap, I'm serious, thanks facebook)and has turned into a mean and nasty tyrant. I'm trying to hold it all together for my kids and figure out how we will make ends meet when I haven't worked in 22 years and unemployment in our area is through the roof.

Robin's Reports said...

Renee........What kids? I'm looking at all those doughnuts you had to buy!! Was it your week?

I like how even baby B has his funny face for the camera.

Praying for your anonymous writer.

Renee said...

Anonymous,

I am so sorry! We will be praying for you.

Much Love,
Renee

Leah-Joy said...

that visit was so awesome!! thank you so much for letting us come! i ove and miss you guys1 hope you have an amazingly blessed Easter!