"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Monday, April 05, 2010

A Happy Easter~



~Our Sweet Children (The look on the Wee Boy's face is so him!)



I love my boys!! The Little Fella is just too busy to look at the camera these days...





I love my Girls!!~




So blessed with my girl-not her choice of footwear :o( TKD injury




Love my hubby. He had to be at church at 7:00-12:30 and was so sweet to let me have a pic of him after church. He even kind of smiled, which he does all the time, but rarely in pictures..









A hunting we will go...






I know..it's cheating but I buy buckets for Easter...they need them for summer anyway right?







Does it make us rednecks if our "golden eggs" are camo?


I hope you all had a BLESSED Easter!!! Much LOVE~

12 comments:

We Are Family said...

I love the redneck comment!

Kelly said...

The buckets are a great idea and the camo egg is way cooler than a golden one!
As always, I love seeing pictures of your precious family!

Shonni said...

What wonderful pictures of your family!!!

Adeye said...

What absolutely stunning pics of your gorgeous family. LOVED seeing them all.

Hugs from the Ukraine.

Leah-Joy said...

NO YOU ARE NOR CHEATING!!!! YOU ARE BEING WISE AND RESOURCEFUL! we had an awesome Easter! God was evident in our service! it was amazing!

Mama D.'s Dozen said...

Love the family pics!

Mary Ann said...

Wait Beautiful Easter Pictures! Looks like you all had a blessed one!

Kathy C. said...

What fun family pictures. All those handsome boys all dressed up!

Cari said...

I just found your blog today and am just blessed by your posts! We returned from china just under a month ago for our 2nd adoption...our 2 yr old daughter. We are currently getting closer to travel to bring home our 12 yr old daughter from the Caribbean. That makes six for us. I'm looking forward to reading more from you!

Melissa said...

Wonderful pictures!!! I bought buckets also AND I saw those camo eggs at WalMart! I didn't buy any though. LOL

Grateful for Grace said...

I just love rednecks! ;-)

Delena said...

I saw camo eggs this year and just about bought them but we had so many eggs at home anyway (they multiply when we're not looking.) I loved them, though. :)