"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Please Pray!~

Can I ask you to pray today and tonight for these two cuties?


Grab This Button

This Mom Adeye is in the Ukraine right now and will have court. These precious little ones need so much to be in the care of their Mom.

Adeye has been blogging during her time in the Ukraine and it has been such an amazing journey. God is working. I know many of you probably are already blog readers of hers but if you aren't I promise you will be blessed and inspired to follow God's call on your life through her loving example.

9 comments:

legendswife said...

That's wonderful you've placed a post here. Yes, prayer is the key.

God Bless
http://thewaywehomeschool.blogspot.com

Mom to 9 Blessings! said...

Praying with you Renee!

Thanks for the beautiful comment - your love and prayers!

Can't wait to see what God has in store for Adeye tomorrow!

Love and blessings sweet friend! Pressing in and on with you!
Jill

Erica said...

Covered!

Kathy C. said...

It's so much better when they have all the advantages and help young. I am a strong believer in early intervention!!!!

Cari said...

just posted the prayer request on my blog, too. Thanks for the idea!

*Overflowing* said...

Praying for this precious family!

Your family is gorgeous. This is my first time to your blog and I am blessed by you guys!!!!

Kimberly said...

This is definitely close to my heart. Our family will pray for Adeye and her two precious, beautiful children. I am anxious for those two sweet babies to be home with their forever family! Thanks for sharing. Hope you all are doing well!

Love,
Kim

Mama of 5 said...

Praying too. I've cried my eyes out reading her posts.
Becky

Grateful for Grace said...

Have you heard anything?