"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!~

Happy Father's day to two of the most important men in my life.




Thank you Dad for all you have done for me. Thank you for caring for and loving me. Thank you for teaching me and guiding me even during times when I was unteachable and stubborn. Thank you for giving me the happiest of childhoods. I love you more than words can say!





Thank you Jim for being the most wonderful Daddy to our sweet children. Thank you for living the Christ walk daily before them. Thank you for imparting the Word on the hearts and thank you for constantly lifting them in prayer. Thank you for teaching them what they need to know and thank you for gently pushing them to be more than they think they can be. Thank you for teaching them (and me) not to take ourselves too seriously and thank you for always filling our dinner table with laughter. Thank you for loving us fiercely and thank you for working hard to provide for us. Thank you for letting me snap pictures as you try and herd us out the door for church. Thank you for all that you do.






I am pretty much crazy about you. :o)


We saw this today at church and the kids and I laughed until we cried. Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there who are living the "Dad Life".

4 comments:

BETHANY said...

My boys burst into hysterical laughter when the dad started crying over "A Whole New World". :)

Robin's Reports said...

That video was hysterical!! Crying over Disney, grabbing his back in pain, keep your peanut butter fingers off my big screen tv, etc.
Love the pictures of you all. Your blue blouse & skirt are totally rockin' cool. You're a very sexy Mama of 12 (13 soon). Can't believe Oprah finished up her show without interviewing you. ha ha.

Hope said...

I LOVE the popped foot picture! You guys are too cool :)

I love you all BUNCHES, in case you didn't already know.

Jennifer Dougan said...

I found you through a relative's blog. What fun to see your family, your love for God and for each other. As an adult MK from Africa too, I am thrilled to see your kids from Ghana and Ethiopia. Congratulations on the new one coming from China soon too! We celebrate the many adoptions in our extended families and in our friends at church.

Thank you for letting me stop by.

An adoptee into God's awesome family,
Jennifer Dougan
www.jenniferdougan.com