"Our Daddy may have only had a third grade education, but he could read the King James Bible, " says Helen Ashe. He taught us three things: 1. There is but one race-- the human race. 2. There is but one Father--the Heavenly Father. 3. Never take the last piece of bread from the table. (Helen Ashe co-founder of the Love Kitchen)"
Friday, June 03, 2011
How to lose your training wheels~
1. Find a grassy hill and practice getting your balance.
2. Once you have your balance practice pedaling down the hill while saying "You're killing me Mama!" HA!
3. Once pedaling and balancing are mastered take it to the road and take off while saying, "This is the BEST thing ever!"
4. Ask for a celebratory picture with your Mama.
5. Show off your agility on the rings. Then inform the family that you would now like to go by the name "Spider Monkey."