"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Friday, June 03, 2011

How to lose your training wheels~



1. Find a grassy hill and practice getting your balance.






2. Once you have your balance practice pedaling down the hill while saying "You're killing me Mama!" HA!




3. Once pedaling and balancing are mastered take it to the road and take off while saying, "This is the BEST thing ever!"






4. Ask for a celebratory picture with your Mama.





5. Show off your agility on the rings. Then inform the family that you would now like to go by the name "Spider Monkey."

3 comments:

Shonni said...

Ha-ha...love the “you’re killing me Mama” part!

Mama D.'s Dozen said...

LOVE it! Great plan ... the grassy hill.


:) :) :)

Leah-Joy said...

He is too cute! He is geting so big! Thank you for this post! It has helped me realize I need to go one step at a time and wait for God to tell me which step to take next!